Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Gaucho Manifesto #3

This reason is a bit superficial, but I think it's important. However, it probably doesn't warrant #3 status, and, in my opinion, it isn't the #3 reason we should dominate the Big West, but it's important. The reason is the girls.

It's a pretty well-known fact that UCSB has a great looking student body. Face it, the girls are better looking than most schools. I'm pretty confident in saying that a guy is going to want to play basketball at a school that has some good looking girls in the student body.

I don't know if you sell this point as a coach, but you may as well. I know it's the elephant in the room and in today's PC world, no one wants to mention it. But, hey, like the old saying goes, if you got it, flaunt it. We've got good looking girls and we should proclaim the fact. We shouldn't be penalized for it. Another plus, see #2, but not only our UCSB's girls good looking, but they're also very smart.

No comments: